Books are the way to go if you are looking for entertainment beyond the ordinary. Books are an unadulterated form of learning and unwinding because each message is clear and straight to the point. Curated book lists, as found at Eason, make for less time wastage in finding a book you love and more time reading. Here are a few books that come highly recommended for book lovers;
- Written by Manchan Magan.
- A documentation of myths and beliefs about what lies beneath us as seen through the eyes of the ancestors.
- How healers and monks connected with nature in different way.
- A mythical exploration to explain different world phenomena such as floods and famines.
Ideal for: This book goes into depth about ancient beliefs that ruled those before us. It is perfect for readers looking for an alternate view of nature.
- Written by Lee Child
- No Plan B is number 27 on the series
- A woman dies after being hit by a bus, and two eyewitness accounts.
- The eyewitness seeks to provide evidence for his statement.
Ideal for: If you want a book that is almost impossible to put down, No Plan B is what you should get. The twists and turns make it so that every page adds to the story or throws a new twist. The book’s title illustrates one man’s quest to unearth a deadly secret without another plan in mind
- Written by Malcom Croft.
- Photographs of Harry.
- Harry Styles’ career as part of the musical group, One Direction and as a solo artist.
- His life and musical changes after he was discovered on the X Factor and the significant roles he has played in fashion.
Ideal for: It is no secret that Harry Styles command a legion of adoring fans. If you are an avid fan, this book is poised to reel you into Harry’s life in music and far from it. Fans are guaranteed an entertaining read, with a few photographs of the heartthrob spread throughout the book.