Your eyes are very delicate organs, which makes it essential for them to be protected from dangerous materials such as dust, smoke, and light. You can achieve this protection by wearing contact lenses. Keep reading and discover below our top 3 contact lenses you can purchase.
Dailies AquaComfort Plus
- High moisture content, which makes them more comfortable. You also get a clear vision as a result of the moisture.
- Long-lasting as it takes over 12 months before they expire.
- They have a power range from -15.00 to +8.00
- They have an oxygen permeability of 26 Dk/t, which makes them clear throughout the day until you replace them again.
Ideal for: People with dry eyes looking for moisturized contact lenses for vision. The lenses are also recommended for people looking for a different type of contact lenses from those they have been using.
- The oxygen permeability of 121 Dk/t.
- Power range from -9.00 to +4.00, hence a wide variety for every user.
- Contains excellent UV filters for UVA and UVB protection.
- The cylinder has extra power of between -0.75 to -2.25, making the lenses more comfortable for your eyes.
Ideal for: People with dry eye conditions due to the lenses’ ability to moisturize the eyes. They are also ideal for people who work in environments that expose them directly to UV light.
SofLens Daily Disposable
- They have an oxygen permeability of 19 Dk/t.
- Power range of -9.00 to +6.50, offering a wide range of options.
- Lenses material made from Hilafilcon B.
- Durable for over a year; hence can serve you for a long time before requiring to be replaced.
Ideal for: Persons whose eyes require daily moisturizing. They are equally suitable for people with long working hours in active environments.