When it comes to gym equipment for beginners, we can agree that you need to pick out items that every person can use and things that are safe to have in your house. Some beginners may not know what to use when joining a gym or working out from home. It’s a common problem among beginners and may affect their training routine. Read on to find out what you need when buying home gym equipment.
- Its height is adjusted between 108cm to 163 cm.
- The overall dimension is 52L x 48W, and the weight capacity is 150kg.
- It’s built with a heavy-duty steel frame.
- The stand set can be used as a squat rack, barbell rack, bench press, and dumbbell rack.
Ideal for: It is ideal for people of different heights because of its adjustable features and for people who want to use it for other training routines.
- It is foldable and transportable with built-in wheels to make it easy to move around. Folding makes it easy to save space around the house.
- The LED display is the highlight of the rowing machine. The monitor helps you track your progress as you train. It shows your training data, such as time, count, scan, distance, calories, and speed.
- It has 14 levels of adjustable resistance, which you can adjust as you wish. You can have preset training programs that will help you achieve your goals.
- The foot pedals with a non-slip surface help you get a grip on your feet.
Ideal for: The foldable rowing machine is ideal for people with back problems. Ideally, mothers should use the device to help them get a good back posture.
- It has speeds ranging from 1-6 km/h, and you can adjust the speed with remote control.
- It has a shock-absorbing running belt that provides a safe cushion for your knees if you slip.
- It’s portable and slim and only weighs 22kgs, and fits easily under furniture while not in use.
- It is also foldable and easy to assemble and store.
Ideal for: The treadmill is ideal for people who want to strengthen their bodies through running. It helps them keep fit and boosts their immunity.