Shampoo plays a key role in your hair washing and care routine. However, most hair products available in the market contain harmful chemical ingredients that can do your hair more harm than good. Besides damaging your hair, the wrong shampoo can be detrimental to your health, wallet and environment. So what do you do? The next time you shop for shampoo, check out this top 3!
Wellman Shampoo for Men
- It cleanses and rejuvenates the hair
- It adds hair thickness and volume thanks to special polymers
- It has zinc for anti-dandruff protection
- It moisturizes and conditions the hair. It moisturizes and conditions the hair
Ideal for: Wellman shampoo is formulated with the needs of men in mind and hence ideal for men. Nutrients such as niacinamide help increase circulation in the scalp leaving you feeling refreshed.
Aveda Colour-Conserve Shampoo
- It keeps coloured hair vibrant
- It protects coloured hair from the damaging effects of environmental elements like sun and water
- Thanks to the plant ingredients, it leaves hair soft, silky and shiny
- It has an organic aroma
Ideal for: It is ideal if you have colour treated your hair and would like to maintain the colour and the vibrance. Generally, it keeps the colour from fading.
Ecovibe’s Natural Shampoo Bar
- It is processed from lemon and Moroccan lava clay
- It is 100% natural
- It doesn’t contain palm oil and sulphate
- Its package is plastic free and recyclable
Ideal for: The natural shampoo bar is ideal for oily hair since it doesn’t contain sulphates that help oil build on your skin. It has a great smell and encourages eco-friendliness.