When the baby learns to sit and touch things, you know it is time to protect it from rolling over. It also applies to when they begin eating food. If you are at this point, don’t worry. We have everything you need to make babysitting enjoyable. The following are the top 3 high chairs for the purpose.
- Available in 2 colours; grey and blush pink.
- 6 height positions that can adjust to fit any table.
- 3 recline positions to allow the baby to sleep.
- Detachable trays.
Ideal for: It is suitable for babies from 6 months up to when they get to 15 kgs. Babies at that age range are active and learning how to grasp things.
- Folding strap, which is accessible at the middle of the seat.
- Large storage basket
- 3 large adjustable trays and a cup holder
- Measures 61.3cm by 87.5cm by 101.1cm when open and 61.3cm by 30.4cm by 91.6 when folded
Ideal for: It is ideal for children between 6 months and 3 years, preferably up to 15 kgs. The linen fabric is good for the baby’s soft skin.
- Has a seat over and a tray
- It is easy to clean.
- Easily detachable from the main frame.
- White in colour
Ideal for: It is a perfect baby-feeding high chair with adjustable features to suit the family dining table. The detachable tray makes cleaning easy after mealtime, making it ideal for babies learning how to feed themselves.